We kindly thank (in no particular order)
- Artem Babenko and Vladimir Aliev for helpful discussions and editorial review of the paper,
- Jacob R. Steeves for discussions on RPC frameworks and NAT traversal and peer-to-peer technologies.
- Dmitry Afanasiev for his guidance on networking and communication technologies,
- Lidi Zheng and grpc-aio contributors for their awesome framework and this PR
- Brian Muller for his implementations of kademlia and rpcudp
- Alexander Sherbakov for helpful discussions on PC and server component architecture,
- Yandex School of Data Analysis students, for helping us run first truly collaborative experiments.
- The Neuropark community, for hosting early collaborative training experiments of sahajBERT with hivemind.
- Our early adopters, contributors, and conference reviewers.